- News & Updates
- December 5, 2018 Annual, Organizational Board Meeting Agendas
- November 7, 2018 Board Meeting Agenda
- IMPORTANT SIDEWALK REPAIR INFORMATION
- September 24, 2018 Board Meeting Agenda
- April 16, 2018 Special Board Meeting Agenda
- April 4 2018 Board Meeting Agenda
- Raising Positive Children Forum - From Commissioner Siple
- 2018 - Hidden Lake is getting a Face Lift!
- February 19, 2018 Board Meeting Agenda
- December 6, 2017 Annual, Organizational and Board Meeting Agendas
- November 1, 2017 Budget Meeting Agenda
- October 25, 2017 Board Meeting Agenda
- September 6, 2017 Board Meeting Agenda
- June 12, 2017 Board Meeting Agenda
- April 5, 2017 Board Meeting Agenda
- Hidden Lake Pressure Cleaning Starts Monday 3/6/2017
- Hidden Lake - February 1, 2017 Board Meeting Agenda
- December 7, 2016 Annual & Board Meeting Agendas
- AT&T Contact Information
- November 14, 2016 Board Meeting Agenda
- September 7, 2016 Board Meeting Agenda
- URGENT - ATTENTION ALL PET OWNERS
- Storm/Hurricane Preparedness
- Speed Hump Installation Revision - Update 5/12/2016
- Playground Update - January 22, 2016
- Playgrounds - December 2015
- Speed Humps - December 2015
- Gate Damage Advisory
- Gate CLOSED
- Gate Closing 8/26/2015
- Gate Closing - August 24, 2015!
- Cable Service - Bulk and Double Bulk Options
- Gate Update 8/6/2015
- Update 6/17/2015
- Update 6/11/2015
- Gate Update 5/4/2015
- 16th Street Playground Closed - April 2015
- Gate Update 4/21/2015
- Gate Update
- Gate Update
- Gate Information
- Mailbox Replacement Project is Complete
AT&T Contact Information
AT&T will be upgrading their wiring in the public easements located within Hidden Lake. Management has been able to acquire insurance information and bond to insure that your properties will be repaired properly.
Please be sure to file a claim with AT&T using the contact information in the letter provided below. Management does NOT file claims or provide any customer service for AT&T. If however, for some reason you are not able to obtain appropriate repairs from AT&T AFTER filing claims with them, please let management know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 22, 2016
ATT job id: 7EA11022n – Hidden Lakes
Upcoming AT&T Installation Work in Your Community
Dear Hidden Lakes Homeowners,
AT&T is planning to upgrade the existing older manufactured discontinued infrastructure to a new state-of-the-art IP (Internet Protocol), fiber to the home network. In order to do so we need to upgrade portions of the existing infrastructure within your property. But rest assured there is absolutely no cost to you. This upgrade work will require some digging and installation of pedestals as well as flush ground level mounted vaults connected by underground conduit at various locations throughout your Community within the legally platted utility easements. AT&T and its contractor MasTec fully guarantee all disturbed areas to be returned to like condition by the end of construction.
During this time you will see increased traffic and construction workers in your neighborhood. Locate flags will be placed and paint utilized to mark underground facilities. These are for protection of your communities’ infrastructure and common utility during construction. We ask you and your landscapers not remove these as it is State law they remain in place during the construction.
• Residents will be notified by door hangers 2-3 days prior to when work will begin in their neighborhood.
• Pictures will be taken of each associated address to ensure proper restoration.
• For the quickest and most efficient response to any restoration issues, please call or email the MasTec Restoration Claim line established for your convenience. Phone number Mas Tec 954.446.0799 or email@example.com.
We look forward to bringing this exciting new state-of-the-art technology to your neighborhood.